Hello and welcome to this week’s featured Travel Destination Guide: Can’t Miss Events – North Carolina. North Carolina has so much art and creativity to share. I highly recommend adding all of these events to your must see list. You’ll be happy you did.
Hickory Con – North Carolina
1. Hickory Con is a one day event that showcases all things Comics and Pop Culture. The Con showcases Authors, Artists, Celebrity Guests, Cosplay, Gaming and so much more.
2. Wanting to get in on the fun? Put Saturday March 6, 2021 on your calendar. The Hickory Metro Convention Center is your destination. Adult tickets are $5. Children 4 – 13 years of age tickets are $3. Children 3 and under are FREE.
3. To learn more about this Can’t Miss Event visit their website at www.hickorycon.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Hickory Con.
Charlotte Film Festival – North Carolina
1. Charlotte Film Festival is a weekend event showcasing established and emerging filmmakers. Their website states their mission: To discover different and to provider the highest quality festival experience. And they stand by that mission.
2. Charlotte’s next Film Festival is scheduled to take place October 13 – 17, 2021. The Festival was virtual for 2020. Ticket prices for 2021 are not listed on their website at this time.
3. For more information and festival updates visit www.charlottefilmfestival.org or click here. Photos courtesy of Charlotte Film Festival.
Charlotte Comicon – North Carolina
1. Charlotte Comicon is a one day Comic Show. Features best comic book authors. Check. Amazing artists. Check. Creative cosplay community. Check. Video games. Board games. Check. And all things sci-if fantasy. Check.
2. This next Can’t Miss Event is scheduled to take place April 11, 2021. For 2021 the event is scheduled to take place at the Concord Convention Center. Adult tickets are $5. Children 12 and under are FREE.
3. For more event information and updates visit www.charlottecomicon.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Charlotte Comicon.
RiverRun International Film Festival – North Carolina
1. The RiverRun International Film Festival. It’s mission is to showcase film from Independent, International and Student Filmmakers.
2. The 23rd RiverRun International Film Festival is scheduled to take place May 6 – 16, 2021. The festival is scheduled to take place in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Tickets for regular Festival Film screenings are $12 each. The Festival offers a Ticket Sampler for $108. The sampler can be redeemed at 10 regular Festival Film screenings.
3. For more ticket and event information visit www.riverrunfilm.com or click here. Photos courtesy of River Run Film Festival and Traci Arney Photography.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Events – North Carolina
Thank you for traveling with me through Can’t Miss Events – North Carolina. RiverRun Festival is a two for one. It highlights amazing filmmakers and a breathtaking change of seasons in Winston-Salem. Hickory Con showcases so many amazing artists, authors and the cosplay is out of this world. I lived in Hickory, North Carolina for a short period of time. This Can’t Miss Event wasn’t around while I was living there. I highly recommend putting it on your must see list.
Getting hungry after discovering all of these amazing events to see and do? Read my Blog Post Best Food and Best Drinks – North Carolina or click here to find some amazing food, amazing restaurants and amazing bars to get your grub on!
Looking for more of the art and creative side of things? Read my Blog Post Can’t Miss Events – New York or click here. There is something for everyone to see and do.
Until Next Time,
C Stands for Can’t Miss Events - South Dakota - Wonder Lesch Blog
[…] Cafe located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Looking for a day trip Dakota style? Visit my Blog Post A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – North Dakota or click here. The United Tribe International Pow Wow in September is not only an amazing travel adventure but […]