Hello and welcome to Can’t Miss Events – Washington. This week’s travel destination guide shares Lilac City Comicon, Tri-Cities RadCon, Seattle Film Summit and Bass Canyon Music Festival. Let’s explore and discover Can’t Miss Events – Washington style.
Lilac City ComiCon – Washington
1. Lilac City Comicon’s website states they are the largest Comic Book and Pop Culture show in Eastern Washington since 2007. Although it has grown in attendee numbers each year it still has that small home town feel.
2. Their next Can’t Miss Event is scheduled to take place October 2 – 3, 2021 at the Spokane Convention Center. Adult VIP tickets are $30. Adult Saturday tickets are $15. Come on, get the VIP ticket. It includes a Saturday ticket, a Sunday ticket and swag! I love swag!
3. To view celebrity guests, panel schedules, vendors and more visit www.lilaccitycon.com or click here. They had me at Sean Gunn! Photos are courtesy of Lilac City Comicon.
Tri-Cities RadCon – Washington
1. Tri-Cities RadCon is a fan run SciFi Fantasy convention held annually in Pasco, Washington.
2. The Con’s 2021 event was virtual, guess we don’t want to talk about 2021. Their next Can’t Miss Event is tentatively scheduled to take place February 11 – 13, 2022. Early Bird Adult tickets have been $45 for past events and $50 at the door.
3. For updates in planing and schedules visit www.RadCon.org or click here. Fingers crossed 2022 is a go! All photos courtesy of RadCon.
Seattle Film Summit – Washington
1. Seattle Film Summit’s website states they are the premier event serving digital creatives in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. The Summit showcases: Festival Directors. Pitch Sessions. Distribution Meetings. Educational Series. Networking Opportunities.
2. Their next Can’t Miss Event is scheduled to take place Virtually September 3 – 10, 2021. With an in person opportunity on September 11, 2021. Virtual Only tickets are $50. In Person Only tickets are $100. Virtual and In Person tickets are $140.
3. To view film screenings, workshops, special guests and more visit their website at www.seattlefimsummit.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Seattle Film Summit. A filmmaking community at its best.
Bass Canyon Music Festival – Washington
1. Bass Canyon is a 3 day Bass Music Festival held at The Gorge Amphitheater in Washington. Non stop music, camping and an amazing music community makes for a Can’t Miss Event – Washington.
2. The event is returning to The Gorge August 20 – 22, 2021. General Admission tickets are $285 and sold out at the time of this post. Resale tickets are $349. Thursday Pre-party tickets are $65 and sold out at the time of this post. Resale Pre-party tickets are $99. Resale VIP admission tickets are $629. The website does not share what the VIP tickets were before being sold out.
3. To view music line ups with 2 stages this year, resale ticket options, camping information and more visit www.basscanyon.com or click here. Enjoy some fun in the sun!
C Stands for Can’t Miss Events – Washington
Thank you for exploring with me and discovering Can’t Miss Events – Washington. Washington has so many can’t miss events. If you can tear yourself away from the amazing hiking, biking and wandering that is. Lilac City Comicon is happening again this year. Finally, in person, happening. With every new celebrity guest announced I get more and more excited to be attending. Spokane here I come. Did your favorite Can’t Miss Event – Washington make my list? If not please share in the comments. I love discovering new treasures!
Looking for more Pacific Northwest Can’t Miss Events? Check out my blog post C Stands for Can’t Miss Events – Oregon or click here. Discover Rose City Comic Con scheduled to take place September 10 – 12, 2021. I have already bought my tickets and booked my room! Will I see you there?
Until Next Time,
Erin at Wonder Lesch