Hello and welcome to this week’s Travel Destination Guide sharing Can’t Miss Events South Carolina. Science Fiction Fantasy Conventions, Indie Film Festivals and Country Music Festivals name only a few of the amazing things to do and see South Carolina style.
SC Comic Con – South Carolina
1. This Pop-Culture and Comic Can’t Miss Event showcases artists, authors, creators and all things Geek!
2. SC Comic Con’s next event is scheduled to take place April 9 – 10, 2022. VIP Weekend Tickets are $100. Adult Weekend Tickets are $35. Adult Saturday Tickets are $25. Children 10 years and younger are FREE.
3. To see their Celebrity Guest list, Panel schedules, and Artists attending visit their website at www.SCcomicon.com or click here. Photos courtesy of SC Comicon.
Indie Grits Film Festival – South Carolina
1. The Indie Grits Film Festival is a 4 day Can’t Miss Events that takes place in Columbia, South Carolina.
2. The next Festival is To Be Determined secondary to COVID restrictions. Last year’s event Festival Passes were $150. Per Screening tickets were $11 each.
3. For event updates including screening schedules, screening locations and if there will be a streaming festival versus in person festival visit their website at www.indiegrits.org or click here. Photos courtesy of Indie Gratis Film Festival.
CharlestonCon – South Carolina
1. CharlestonCon is a pop-culture Can’t Miss Event held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Charleston, South Carolina.
2. CharlestonCon’s next event is scheduled to take place summer 2021. Exact dates have not been determined at the time of this post. Adult VIP tickets are $50. Adult Single Day Tickets are $20. Children 11 years or younger are FREE.
3. With the on again off again dates for this Can’t Miss Events please check their website at www.CharlestonCon.com or click here for updates. Photos courtesy of CharlestonCon.
Carolina Country Music Fest – South Carolina
1. Carolina Country Music Fest is where country music meets the Beach. Why wear cowboy boots when you can wear flip flops? CCMF turns the Myrtle Beach area, 18 acres worth, into Music Festival Magic. The largest East Coast outdoor Country Music Fest started in 2015 and has been growing ever since. 4 stages, a zip line, concession stands featuring food, drinks and music merchandise makes this a Can’t Miss Event – South Carolina.
2. CCMF’s next event is scheduled to take place June 10 – 13, 2021. 4 day General Admission Pass, includes a Thursday night kick off, are $259. 4 day Super Pass VIP, includes a Thursday night kick off, are $2,199. Tickets are sold through EventBrite with several options not listed in this post.
3. The line up and artists performing continue to grow. To see updated information for Carolina Country Music Fest visit their website at www.carolinacountrymusicfest.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Carolina Country Music Fest.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Events – South Carolina
Thank you for traveling with me and discovering so many Can’t Miss Events – South Carolina. South Carolina has creative conventions community, creative film makers community and creative music makers community. I can’t wait to visit again. Did your favorite Can’t Miss Event – South Carolina make my list? If not please add it into the comments. I will add it to my must see and must do list for my next vacation or getaway.
Is your tummy rumbly tumbly after attending all of those Can’t Miss Events – South Carolina? Check out my blog post Best Food and Best Drinks – South Carolina or click here. I highly recommend visiting Rustic Table in Pawley’s Island and ordering their Bloody Mary. It’s a cocktail that’s a meal. Arrive hungry, leave happy.
Until Next Time,