Hello and welcome to my B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – New York. This week’s food and drink travel destination guide explores amazing French toast places. Here discover Mexican breakfasts that are filled with deliciousness. There are a couple name sake cocktail recipes that are sure to having you say Cheers to New York! Enjoy!
Best Food – New York
Betty’s is located at 370 Virginia St in Buffalo, New York. They have several delicious breakfast and brunch selections. Their French Toast Casserole puts this on everyone’s list of must eat! Check out more amazing menu selections by visiting their website at www.bettysbuffalo.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Betty’s.
1. French Toast Casserole. Italian bread, eggs, cream, cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, almond streusel and creme anglaise.
2. Breakfast Nachos. Scrambled eggs, black beans, cheddar-jack cheese, pickled red onion, scallions, sour cream, salsa verde and pico de gallo on top of tortilla chips.
3. French Toast and Eggs. Two pieces of French toast, 2 eggs any style, 2 slices of ham and home fries
Morning Rose Cafe is located at 317 Bedford Ave in Bellmore, New York. They are well known for serving amazing Breakfast and Brunch. Their French Toast Brioche is a fan favorite that I highly recommend. For more menu selections and to be placed on their waitlist, they are that popular, visit their website at www.morningrosecafe.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Morning Rose Cafe.
1. Brioche Bites. Crispy fried brioche bites, fresh berries, warm maple syrup and whipped cream.
2. Huevos Rancheros. Corn tortillas, smashed avocado, red chili sauce, black beans, pepper jack cheese, 2 eggs sunny side up and cilantro.
3. Chicken & Waffles. Well, it’s chicken and its waffles.
1. Add 1 ounce light rum, 1 ounce gin, 1 ounce vodka, 1 ounce tequila, 1 ounce triple sec and 1 ounce sour mix into Collins glass filled with ice.
2. Stir well. Top off with cola. I used 2 ounces but add more or less to taste. Cheers to the Long Island Iced Tea.
3. Looking to add a dash of history to your cocktail? The Old ‘76 House located in Tappan, New York has been serving cocktails since 1754. That’s over 250 years of Cheers! Visit their website to discover all The Old ‘76 House has to offer at www.76house.com or click here.
1. In a shaker filled with ice add 4 ounces Bourbon, 2 ounces sweet vermouth and 3 dashes of bitter.
2. Stir well. Strain into chilled cocktail glass filled with ice. Cheers to the Manhattan!
3. Would you like to drink a Manhattan in Lower Manhattan? Frances Tavern is a part of the American Whiskey Trail and was once headquarters for George Washington. For more information, updated hours and a calendar of events visit their website at www.frauncestavern.com or click here.
B Stands for Best Food and BesT Drinks
Thank you for joining me for Best Food and Best Drinks – New York. I loved discovering French Toast Casserole and Brioche Bites in New York. Cheers to best drinks and best history to go with those drinks!
Are you extending your stay or run out of Best Food and Best Drinks places to go? Read my Blog Post B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – New Jersey or click here. Keep the deliciousness going! You can thank me later!
Until Next Time,
C Stands for Can’t Miss Events - New York - Wonder Lesch Blog
[…] for a Taste of New York? Read my Blog Post B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – New York or click here. Your tummy will thank you […]
B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks - Pennsylvania - Wonder Lesch Blog
[…] for more amazing brunch locations or home bartending cocktail recipes? Read my Blog Post B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – New York or click here. Breakfast nachos, brioche bites and Manhattan cocktail name just some of the amazing New York foodie […]
Thank you for this list… I’ve been to 76House once.
Looking forward to try new place with my buddies.