This week’s travel destination guide shares Can’t Miss Conventions – New Mexico. I have even shared an amazing film festival. There is so many events to attend, I highly recommend putting all of these on your must see, must attend list. Geek Life and Film Life is amazing in New Mexico. Enjoy a few of my New Mexico favorite things.
Albuquerque Comic Con – New Mexico
1. Albuquerque Comic Con is a 3 day pop culture, comic and media event. The convention is usually held at the Albuquerque Convention Center located in Downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico.
2. The next Conventions’ next event is scheduled to take place June 25 – 27, 2021. The convention is an annual event normally taking place in January. Yes, COVID is still making things a hot mess! Ticket prices are: Adult 3 Day ticket $60, Adult VIP ticket $150, and Adult Saturday Ticket $35.
3. For more convention information and updates, I do recommend checking for updates, visit their website at www.albuquerquecomiccon.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Albuquerque Comic Con.
Las Cruces International Film Festival – New Mexico
1. Las Cruces International Film Festival is formerly the White Sands Film Festival. LCIFF showcases over 100 Independent Features, Documentaries, Narrative Shorts and Student Films.
2. The next LCIFF Event is scheduled to take place March 3 – 7, 2021. It will be a virtual event. Ticket prices are based on the films you want to watch. There are also blocks you can purchase. Featured films average $8 per film. Documentary Shorts Block 1 are $8. Narrative Shorts Block 1 are $8. Student Films Block 1 are $8.
3. For more Film Festival information and to purchase tickets for viewing at home this year or to begin planning your trip to Las Cruces for next year visit their website at www.lascrucesfilmfestival.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Las Cruces Film Festival.
New Mexico Comic Expo – New Mexico
1. New Mexico Comic Expo is the largest and locally owned Comic Expo. The Expo is an annual event held at the Albuquerque Convention Center located in Downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico.
2. The Expo’s next event is scheduled to take place August 13 – 15, 2021. Ticket prices have not been released at this time secondary to COVID still limiting events with a large number of attendees in New Mexico. Past ticket prices: Adult 3 day tickets were $60. Adult Saturday tickets were $45.
3. For more New Mexico Comic Expo information and event updates, please check for updates, visit their website at www.nmcomicexpo.com or click here. Photos courtesy of New Mexico Comic Expo and SGNS Entertainment.
Santa Fe Comic Con – New Mexico
1. Santa Fe Comic Con is a weekend event that will be held at Buffalo Thunder Resort and Casino for 2021. The event showcases all things Comics, Cosplay, Horror, Sci-fi and Fantasy.
2. The Conventions’ next event is scheduled to take place October 22 – 24, 2021. Prices to attend are: Adult 3 day tickets $55, Adult VIP tickets $150, and Adult Saturday tickets $30. There are Early Bird deals and prices do increase as we get closer to the event date.
3. More Santa Fe Comic Con information and event updates can be found at their website www.santafecomiccon.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Santa Fe Comic Con.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – New Mexico.
Thank you for traveling with me through Can’t Miss Conventions – New Mexico. So many exciting events happening in New Mexico. Did any of the ones I shared inspire you to start planning your next trip to New Mexico? Which one topped your list of must see? Did your favorite not make my list? Please share in the comments.
March is my birthday month and I usually travel somewhere, anywhere. Las Cruces International Film Festival you are on my birthday travel list. New Mexico is the New Hollywood, or so they say!
Looking for more Geek Life to explore and discover? Read my blog post A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s of Colorado or click here. Amazing Cocktails, Best Brunch locations and Can’t Miss Conventions – Colorado.
Feeling hungry after all of the walking around and people watching during Can’t Miss Conventions – New Mexico? Read my blog post Best Food and Best Drinks – New Mexico or click here. You will be glad you did. Cheers to New Mexico!
Until Next Time,