This week’s B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – Montana. Travel with me as I share a few of my favorite restaurants, bar and cocktail recipes from Montana.
B Stands for Best Food
First Foodie stop is Nova Cafe located at 312 E Main Street in Bozeman, Montana. For more information and menu selections visit their website at www.thenovacafe.com or click here.
1. Eggs Argyle – English muffin, Lox and Poached Eggs. Served with home fries.
2. Breakfast Burrito – Scrambled eggs, bacon, white cheddar cheese and home fries wrapped in a flour tortilla with salsa and sour cream.
3. Turkey Hash Bowl – Roasted turkey sautéed with red and green peppers, onions, squash, zucchini, pine nuts and potatoes. Topped with two poached eggs and hollandaise. Served with toast.
Next Foodie find is Burns St Bistro located at 1500 Burns St in Missoula, Montana. For more information and menu selections visit their website at www.burnsstbistro.com or click here.
1. Pumpkin Chorizo – Pumpkin chorizo with enchiladas. Topped with egg and onions.
2. Brie and pear stuffed sausage wrapped in bacon. Served with two eggs any style and 2 sides.
3. Huevos Rancheros – two eggs sunny side up served on top of tomato chili sauce with corn tortilla.
B Stands for Best Drinks
Cocktail recipe number one has a chilling lounge type of vibe, The Montana Cocktail. Recipe number two is a tornado in a glass, The Montana Tornado.
1. Add 2 ounces brandy, 1 ounce dry vermouth and 1 ounce Port into a cocktail glass filled with ice.
2. Stir well. Enjoy sipping and chilling.
3. For more sipping and chilling, not home made, visit The Sip n’ Dip Lounge located in Great Falls, Montana. The lounge has an old school Tiki Bar feel and features swimming mermaids behind the bar! For more information visit their website at www.ohairemotorinn.com or click here.
1. Add 1 ounce whiskey, 1 ounce vodka, 1 ounce rum, and 1 ounce tequila into cocktail glass filled with ice. Stir to mix well.
2. Add 1 teaspoon sugar. Stir lightly to mix in sugar. Top off with cola. Stir lightly to mix cola. Before drinking this tornado, I highly recommending sitting down and strapping in! Woo Hoo!
3. Chasing ghosts or chasing tornadoes? I recommend visiting the oldest bar in Montana, The Bale of Hay located in Virginia City, Montana. The bar originally opened in 1863 and is a great spot to stop after visiting a city frozen in time. For more information about Legendary Virginia City visit their website at www.virginiacity.com or click here.
B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – Montana
Thank you for eating and with me through the beautiful state of Montana. The treasures I discovered at Nova Cafe and Burns St Bistro were all so full of deliciousness! I have to admit, the eggs argyle are my new favorite, favorite 😍
What an amazing travel adventure! Chasing ghosts, chasing tornadoes, and chasing mermaids! Okay, I sat sipping a Tornado cocktail in an Old West Ghost town while watching mermaids swimming! Sip n’ Dip you will not be forgotten 🧜🏻♀️
Looking for more ghost chasing? Read my blog post A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – Montana or click here.
Until Next Time,