This week’s A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s is all about C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – Missouri. Here I will be sharing 2 of my favorite Geek Life events to attend in Missouri.
Planet Comic Con – Can’t Miss Conventions
Planet Comic Con Kansas City an annual event and is one of Missouri’s largest and longest-running pop culture and comic book conventions.
1. Planet Comic Con features a wide range of pop culture, comics creators, cosplayers, crafts and collectibles.
2. Planet Comic Con’s next event is scheduled to take place April 16 – 18, 2021. Online Adult 3 day pass is $92.68. Online Adult Saturday Only pass is $59.50
3. The event spans over 7 football fields. So much to see. For more information and event updates visit their website at www.planetcomiccon.com or click here.
Vision Con – Can’t Miss Conventions
Vision Con is a pop culture annual event held in the Springfield Expo Center.
1. Vision Con features all fandom for all ages. Cosplay, Gaming, and Sci-if Fantasy.
2. Vision Con’s next event is scheduled to take place May 1 – 3, 2021. Adult 3 day pass is $40.00. Children 12 and under are FREE.
3. For more information and event updates visit their website at www.visioncon.net or click here.
CryptiCon Kansas City – Can’t Miss Conventions
CryptiCon Kansas City is an annual 3 day event held in Kansas City, Missouri. Except 2020, we don’t talk about 2020.
1. CryptiCon Kansas City is full of bizarre and hauntingly fun things to do and to see.
2. CryptiCon Kansas City’s next event is scheduled to take place July 16 – 18, 2021. Adult Weekend tickets are $65. Adult Single Day Saturday tickets are $35. There are also VIP packages available.
3. For more information and updates visit there website at www.crypticonkansascity.com or click here.
Thank you for traveling with me to Missouri’s Can’t Miss Conventions. Planet ComicCon, VisionCon and Crypticon Kansas City are amazing events to attend. Sci-Fi Fantasy, Comics, Gaming and Horror are a few of my favorite things. Did your favorite Can’t Miss Conventions – Missouri make the list? Share your favorite Missouri convention.
Looking for more Missouri amazingness? Click here to read Best Food and Best Drinks – Missouri.
Until Next Time,