This week’s A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s travels to Mississippi for Can’t Miss Conventions. Here I will be sharing 2 of my favorite events to attend in Mississippi.
Coast Con Biloxi – Can’t Miss Conventions
Can’t Miss Convention number one is Coast Con. Coast Con is the longest running multi-genre convention on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
1. Coast Con is an annual weekend event that hosts fans of all ages to experience celebrity guests, authors, artists, panels , workshops and contest. The cosplay contests are my favorite!
2. The next scheduled event is March 5-7, 2021 in Biloxi, Mississippi. That is my birthday weekend! I might have to travel to Mississippi! Adult weekend tickets are $50. The convention offers a discount to all military personnel and first responders. Thank you Coast Con for recognizing and supporting military and instagram responders.
3. For more information and updates visit their website at www.coastcon.org or click here.
Mississippi Comic Con Jackson – Can’t Miss Convention
Mississippi Comic Con is held in Jackson, Mississippi. They must be doing something right. The event has won the honor of winning Best Annual Event and Best Tourist Attraction in the Jackson Free Press Best of Jackson annual reader poll. Congratulations!
1. Mississippi Comic Con is a two day event that showcases celebrity guests, vendors, artists and fan groups. Definitely family friendly as you can tell by the photo buy, there are also after hour events for the older kids!
2. The next scheduled event is June 26 – 27, 2021. Adult Weekend Tickets are $50. Adult Single Day Tickets are $30.
3. For more information and updates visit their website at www.mississippicomiccon.com or click here.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – Mississippi
These Mississippi events are truly Can’t Miss Conventions. Did your favorite event make my top two list?
Mississippi thank you for showing me Amazing Travel Adventures. Click here to read that blog post. Mississippi Best Food and Best Drinks and don’t forget the Blues Music. Click here to read that blog post.
The A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s of Mississippi have been full of surprises and newly discovered gems. Thank you for traveling with me.
Until Nest Time,