This week the A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s travel to Michigan. I will be sharing 2 of my favorite Can’t Miss Conventions held in the amazing state of Michigan.
Monroe Pop Fest – Can’t Miss Convention
The Monroe Pop Fest, formerly known as Monroe Comic Con, is locally owned and promoted to celebrate all things Pop Culture. Read on for more of what Monroe Pop Fest has to offer.
1. If you love awesome celebrity guests, amazing artists, comic books, toys and cosplay then Monroe Pop Fest is for you.
2. Their next is scheduled to take place Saturday September 18, 2021. Single Day tickets are $10. Children 5 and under are FREE. Parking is FREE. If you all have not noticed, I like FREE! I am a bit over 5 years of age, so excitement over FREE parking, Yes!!
3. For more information and updates visit their website at www.monroepopfest.com or click here.
Really Cool Comic Con Can’t Miss Convention
Really Cool Comic Con is Michigan’s top Collectables Convention. If you want it I am sure they have it! Read on for more of what Really Cool Comic Con has to offer.
1. This convention has so many guests, artists, vendors, collectables, and other oddities it is a bit difficult to see it all in one day! Bring your walking shoes.
2. Their next event is scheduled to take place Saturday August 7, 2021. Ticket prices for their 2021 event are currently not on their website. I can tell you kids 10 and under are FREE. Parking is FREE. FREE is one of my favorite four letter words!
3. For more information and updates visit their website ate http://www.reallycoolcomiccon.com. I had better luck exploring their Facebook page Really Cool Comic Con – RC3. Their Facebook page didn’t list prices for 2021 either.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – Michigan
The Geek Life found in Michigan is amazing. There are quite a few Can’t Miss Conventions that I didn’t mention. Did your favorite event make my top two list? If it didn’t please add it into the comments. When travel is allowed and the restrictions lessened, I want a long list of must sees and to dos.
Looking ofr more to do and see in Michigan? Check out my blog post A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – Michigan. Check here.
Thanks for reading my A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s . Can’t Miss Conventions for Michigan.
Until Next Time,