This edition of My A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s Travel Destination Guide is sharing the Best Food and Best Drinks that Massachusetts has to offer. Sharing a few of my Wicked Awesome favorites.
B Stands for Best Food
First stop we will be visiting Moonstones located at 185 Chelmsford in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. For more menu selections visit their website at www.moonstone110.com or click here.
1. Scrambled Eggs Flatbread – mozzarella, san Mariano, basil, smoked gruyere, mushroom, truffle cream, scrambled eggs.
2. Stuffed French Toast – Nutella and strawberry stuffed French toast served with a bottle of Champy sparkling wine and a side of peach nectar.
3. Farmhouse Bowl – pork and potato hash, onions, peppers, sunny side eggs, bacon and hollandaise sauce.
Next stop we will be visiting Haven Cafe and Bakery located at 8 Franklin Street in Lenox, Massachusetts. For more menu selections visit their website at www.havencafebakery.com or click here.
1. Croissant French Toast – French toast made from fresh baked croissants. Served with local maple syrup and butter.
2. Egg White Omelet – egg whites, feta cheese, spinach and Haven’s marinated tomatoes. Served with home fries and side of greens.
3. Haven Scramble – two eggs scrambled with roasted butternut squash and asparagus served over fresh spinach and topped with goat cheese.
B Stands for Best Drinks
Massachusetts drinks are a little bit of sandy beach and a little bit of downtown.
1. Add 3 ounces cranberry juice and 1 ounce vodka into Collins glass filled with ice.
2. Stir well. Serve and enjoy.
3. Looking for am amazing adventure along with your amazing Martini? Visit the Tunnel Bar, a vintage tunnel from 1896 with original stone and brickwork. The Tunnel Bar is a Martini specialty bar located at 125 A Pleasant Street, Northampton, Massachusetts. Cheers!
For more information visit their website at www.thetunnelbar.com or click here.
1. Pour 1 1/2 ounce Bombay Sapphire gin, 1 1/2 Apricot Brandy, 1/4 ounce Grenadine and 1 tablespoon lemon juice into a cocktail shaker full of ice.
2. Close shaker. Shake until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted. Strain into cocktail glass full of ice. Serve and enjoy
3. Another adventure and a whole lot of history can be found at The Warren Tavern. The tavern has been at it current location at 2 Pleasant Street, Charlestown, Massachusetts since 1780. This makes it the oldest tavern in Massachusetts. Slainte!
For more information visit their website at www.warrentavern.com or click here.
B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – Massachusetts. Thank you for eating and drinking your way through Massachusetts with me. Did any of the above strike your fancy? They are all pretty wicked awesome! What food or drink do you think of when you think of Massachusetts?
Super Saturday’s blog post will share C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – Massachusetts.
Looking for more Best Drinks cocktail recipes? Click here for Best Drinks Maryland.
Until Next Time,