Hello and welcome to my next Travel Destination Guide. This week’s A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s travels to Massachusetts for Can’t Miss Conventions. I am sharing a few of my favorite Sci – Fi and Fantasy things I discovered in Massachusetts’ Geek Life.
Massachusetts has several Can’t Miss Conventions to attend, both big and small. I have decided to share one of each. The Convention life in Massachusetts also has a long history of fandom.
ARISIA is an annual event that takes place in Boston, Massachusetts over Martin Luther King Jr weekend. Fans have been enjoying what Arisia has to offer since 1990.
1. Arisia is an event for fans of science fiction, fantasy and media. There is something for all likes and all ages, including one of my favorites, Artist’s Alley. The Alley showcases so much creativeness! The talent found there is out of this world, sometimes literally.
2. Arisia 2021 will be an online event. I know. I know. Looks like things are not getting back to normal in 2021. Tickets for the virtual Arisia is $25 for all ages.
3. For more information and event updates visit their website at www.Arisia.org or click here.
FAN EXPO BOSTON
The Fan Expo Boston formerly took place as Boston Comic Con. The new and improved Fan Expo Boston is a multigenre annual event held in Boston, Massachusetts. Fan Expo Boston, under its new name was held in 2017.
1. Fan Expo Boston is 3 days of full filled fandom events. Comic books, media guests, cosplayers, gaming and Artists’ Alley and auction.
2. The next event is scheduled to take place August 6 – 8, 2021. Early Bird Adult Single Day tickets are $30. The price goes up to $40 after January 15, 2020. Early Bird Adult 3-Day tickets are $75. The price goes up to $105 after January 15, 2021.
3. For more information and updates visit their website at www.fanexpohq.com or click here.
4. Why the photo of Jeff Goldbum you ask? Because it’s Jeff Goldblum!
This edition of my A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s Travel Destination Guide shared my top two Can’t Miss Conventions in Massachusetts. Did your event make my list? If not, please share your favorite(s) in the comments section. I love learning and discovering new treasures.
Thank you for reading this week’s Can’t Miss Conventions blog post. I hope reading about Massachusetts’ Amazing Travel Adventures, Massachusetts’ Best Food and Best Drinks, and Massachusetts’ Can’t Miss Conventions has inspired you to start planning your next vacation or get away trip to Massachusetts.
Until Next Time,