Hello and Welcome to Can’t Miss Events – Emerald City Comic Con. Here I’ll share the amazing special guests, artists and more. Let’s discover Emerald City Comic Con.
Pack your bags, and click your heels three times! It’s time to head to the Emerald City– the Emerald City Comic Con, that is. Now in its 19th year, the hottest comic and pop culture show for the Pacific Northwest will be taking over the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington from December 2 to 5, 2021.
Last year’s Emerald City Comic Con was canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic, so this year’s convention will feature enhanced safety measures to ensure a fun and healthy experience for guests of all ages. Super fans are promised the best of what the comics and pop culture industries have to offer, and they get to directly interact with a stellar roster of guests.
What You Can Expect at the Emerald City Comic Con
Speaking of guests, Emerald City Comic Con will have quite a lot. Here’s a rundown of who you will get to see at the convention!
Entertainment World Guests
- Hayden Christenses from the Star Wars Prequels and Jumper
- Levar Burton from Star Trek
- John Cena from WWE and The Suicide Squad
- Johnny Young Bosch from Bleach, Sailor Moon, and Akira
- Justin Briner from My Hero Academia and Nanbaka
- Clifford Chapin from Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia
- Luci Christian from My Hero Academia and One Piece
- Amy Jo Johnson from Power Rangers
- David Matranga from My Hero Academia and Attack on Titan
- Monica Rial from My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball, and Soul Eater
- Griffin, Travis, and Justin McElroy from The Adventure Zone and My Brother, My Brother, and Me
- Clint McElroy from The Adventure Zone
- Dr. Sydnee McElroy from Sawbones
- Teresa McElroy from Shmanners
- Rachel McElroy from Wonderful!
Comic World Guests
- Donny Coates from Venom and Dr. Strange
- Sam Maggs from Marvel Action: Captain Marvel, and Rick & Morty Ever After
- Ryan Stegman from Venom and Absolute Carnage
Aside from the star-studded roster of guests, you can grab a copy of the event’s annual Monsters & Dames art book for $40. 95 talented contributors have developed the 2020 edition of the book, and you get a full-color, hardcover wonder filled with stunning works of art. Better act fast though– only 750 physical copies will be available. You can place an order here.
Here are some of the artworks you will get to see:
To top it all off, hundreds of exhibitors await you at the Emerald City Comic Con. From Anime to Video Games, you are sure to find what you are looking for at the convention. Check out the full list of exhibitors here.
Note: All images taken from the event’s website.
Where to get your tickets
For now, the pre-sold premium packages and 4-day passes for the event are all sold out. However, you can still buy individual day tickets, which range from $30 to $55 a day, depending on which day you choose to attend.
If you will not be able to physically attend the event, you can snag four-day digital passes, too! With the digital pass, you can access the live stream of all four days of the Emerald City Comic Con, which will cover most of the major panel rooms. You can also access audio streams and get video-on-demand access for a month after the convention is over.
Pre-order your tickets to the event here.
Thank you for joining me as we explored and discovered Can’t Miss Events – Emerald City Comic Con. Are you planning on attending? I highly recommend,
A Stands for amazing Travel Adventures – Washington
Looking for more things to do in Washington during your stay? Check out my blog A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – Washington. Explore and discover Paradise Falls. Ladder Creek Falls. The Twin Peaks TV series house. Plus so much more. Every Adventure Requires a First Step.