Hello and welcome to Best Drinks – Lilac City Themed Cocktails. Here discover the Sweet Jumps Cocktail from Napoleon Dynamite. Z Nation’s Zombie Brain Shot. The Bright Light Cocktail from Gremlins. And last, but not least, Fast and Furious Four’s Baby Blue Cocktail. So many delicious Lilac City Cocktail themed cocktails to choose from. Cheers to the amazing special celebrity guests attending Lilac City Comic Con October 2-3, 2021 in Spokane, Washington.
Sweet Jumps Cocktail – Napoleon Dynamite – Jon Heder
1. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add 2 ounces pineapple juice, 2 ounces Peach Brandy, 2 ounces Tequila and 1 ounce grenadine. Cover and shake until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted.
2. Strain all ingredients into cocktail glass filled with ice. Garnish with lime wedge as desired. Please drink responsibly.
3. Napoleon Dynamite is a cult classic movie. It is as popular now as it was when originally released. The movie’s catch phrases can be heard to this day in daily conversations. If you haven’t seen the movie yet I highly recommend. Napoleon Dynamite photos are courtesy of IMDB.
Zombie Brain Cocktail – Z Nation – Russell Hodgkinson
1. Add 1 ounce Peach Brandy and 1/4 ounce Blue Curaçao into shot glass. Pour 1 ounce Bailey’s over spoon into shot glass. Add 1/4 ounce grenadine.
2. The Bailey’s might take a moment or two to create the brain effect. The longer you wait the brainier the Bailey’s gets, which in turn makes a thicker shot to drink. Please drink responsibly.
3. Z Nation is a post apocalyptic action, horror, comedy TV series that first aired in September 2014. The final episode aired in December 2018. Of course it has lots of zombies! It’s a man eat man world! Z Nation photos courtesy of IMDB.
Bright Light Cocktail – Gremlins – Mark Dodson
1. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add 1 ounce Chambord, 1 ounce simple syrup, 1 ounce Midori, 1 ounce Oola Citrus Vodka and 2 ounces lemon juice. Cover and shake cocktail shaker until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted.
2. Cover and strain all ingredients into cocktail glass filled with ice. Garnish with lemon wedges as desired. Please drink responsibly.
3. The rules are simple: Keep them away from bright light, don’t get them wet, and never ever feed them after midnight. Follow the rules and nothing will go wrong, right?! Mark Dodson and Gremlins photos are courtesy of IMDB.
Baby Blue Cocktail – Fast & Furious 4 – Cesar Garcia
1. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add 1 ounce light rum, 1 ounce coconut rum, 1 ounce apple vodka and 1 ounce blue curaçao. Cover and shake until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted.
2. Strain ingredients into cocktail glass filled with ice. Top off with 1 ounce lemon lime soda or to your preference. Garnish with lemon wedge as desired. Please drink responsibly.
3. The Fast & Furious 4’s tag line is New Model Old Parts. The main cast members from the original Fast & Furious are all on the screen together again. Sit down. Strap in. Hold on! Fast & Furious 4 photos courtesy of IMDB.
Best Drinks – Lilac City Themed Cocktails
Thank you for joining me as we explored and discover Best Drinks – Lilac City Themed Cocktails. So many great celebrity guests. So many great cocktails. With Halloween right around the corner I don’t think I have made my last Zombie Brain shot! Did your favorite Lilac City Comic celebrity guest make it on my list? If not, share in the comments. I love discovering new treasures, or should I say new themed cocktails.
Looking for more information about Lilac City Comic Con? Read my blog post Can’t Miss Events – Lilac City Comic Con and discover all of the celebrity guests, artists, cosplay and much more. It will be an exciting weekend of fun for all. You can get your tickets here. See you there!
Until Next Time,
Erin at Wonder Lesch