Hello and welcome to Best Food and Best Drinks – Wyoming. Explore with me and discover Cowboy Benedict, Baked Chili Huevos, Wyoming Rattlesnake and so much more. Let’s discover new treasures Wyoming style.
Best Food – Wyoming
The Bunnery’s website states their mission is to provide their guests wholesome, delicious foods made from the freshest ingredients. The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant is located at 130 N Cache Street in Jackson. For menu selections and daily specials visit www.bunnery.com or click here. Photos are courtesy of The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant.
1. Cowboy Benedict: Homemade buttermilk biscuits topped with eggs and pepper sausage country gravy. Served with hash browns.
2. Sticky Bun: Fresh made, supper delicious sticky bun from their bakery.
3. Breakfast Burrito: Scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, cheddar cheese, green chilies and onions wrapped in a flour tortilla with salsa and sour cream.
The Middle Fork’s mission is to prepare and serve the best possible food in the most sustainable way. The Middle Fork is located at 351 Main Street in Lander. Daily specials and other menu selections can be found at www.themiddleforklander.com or click here. All photos are courtesy of The Middle Fork.
1. Baked Chili Huevos: Local chorizo & potatoes in a house chili rojo sauce baked in the oven & topped with 2 eggs to Ryder, cheese, salsa, avocado & fried jalapeños. Served with corn tortillas.
2. Bananas Foster Waffles: Waffles topped with miso compound butter, powdered sugar and fried bananas.
3. Quinoa Power Bowl: Quinoa topped with local micro greens, pickled red onion and eggs.
Best Drinks – Wyoming
The Wyoming Rattlesnake is based on the classic Whiskey Sour but adds a twist of Absinthe. This amazing state themed cocktail has sugar and spice and everything nice.
1. Add 1 ounce Absinthe, 1 ounce Simple Syrup, 3 ounces Rye Whiskey, 1 ounce Lemon Juice and 1 Egg White. Cover and dry shake for 1 minute or more. Add ice, cover and shake until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted.
2. Strain all ingredients into chilled Martini glass. Garnish with lemon wedge as desired. Please drink responsibly.
3. Bar Nunn is a small town built on an abandoned airfield. It has former runways that are now streets and it has a former airplane hanger that is now a bar and grill. Menu selections, hours and more can be found at www.wyominghanger.com or click here.
The Cowboy Cowpie is an amazing state themed cocktail. They had me at chocolate. Cheers!
1. Pour 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps into shot glass. Pour 1/2 ounce chocolate liqueur over inverted spoon.
2. If your layering ends better than mine the chocolate will float in the shot glass and look like, you guess it, a cowpie. Please drink responsibly.
3. Looking for some history to go with your cocktail? Check out Miners and Stockmen’s Steakhouse and Spirits located in Hartville. They offer over 35 different Whiskeys and an amazing steak menu. Check out their website at www.wyomingsoldestbar.com or click here.
Best Food and Best Drinks – Wyoming
Thank you for joining me as we explored Best Food and Best Drinks – Wyoming. We discovered Wyoming has amazing brunch location, state themed cocktails and bars to explore. Baked Chili Huevos is now on my favorites list! Did you favorite Wyoming Best Food and Best Drinks make it into my blog? If not, please add your into the comments.
Ready to explore more food and drink locations and recipes? Check out my blog post B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – Montana or click here. Discover Eggs Argyle, Pumpkin Chorizo Plate, Montana Tornado and so much more.
Until Next Time,
Erin at Wonder Lesch
B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks - Colorado - Wonder Lesch Blog
[…] for more brunch locations and cocktail recipes? Check out my blog post B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – Wyoming or click here. Explore and discover Cowboy Benedict at Bunnery Bakery and Restaurant. Baked Chili Huevos at […]