Hello and welcome to Amazing Travel Adventures – Wyoming. This week’s Travel Destination Guide shares Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park and so much more. Let’s explore and discover amazing travel adventures Wyoming style!
Parks and Geysers and Springs – Wyoming
1. Grand Teton National Park is over 300,000 acres of Mother Nature at her Best. Located in the North West part of the state, it should be on everyone’s must see list while visiting Wyoming. Forests, Lakes, Mountains and so much more. Its beauty can not truly be captured in a photo. Plan your next trip by visiting www.nps.gov/grte or click here.
2. Old Faithful Geyser is located within Yellowstone National Park. Yellowstone became the very first National Park in 1872 and has been offering amazing travel adventures ever since. This world famous geyser’s eruptions have been calculated, predicted and recorded in the visitor’s center. Check out its schedule to be in the right place at the right time. Yellowstone National Park is seasoning so check their website at www.nps.gov/yell or click here to start planning your trip.
3. The Grand Prismatic Spring is located in Yellowstone National Park. This hot spring is the largest in the United States and photographed more than Old Faithful. More information including hours and ticket prices can be found visiting Yellowstone’s website www.nps.gov/yell or by clicking here.
Hidden Falls and Tramway Rides and Zip Lines – Wyoming
1. Hidden Falls can be found on Cascade Creek within the Grand Teton National Park. The Jenny Lake Trailhead, that leads to Hidden Falls, is less than 1 1/2 miles round trip and is one of the most hiked trails in the park. So much hidden. To learn more about this amazing travel adventure visit www.nps.gov/grte or click here.
2. The Jackson Hole Aerial Tram is located at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village. The tram takes 9 minutes to elevate you 10,000 feet. Don’t worry if you are not a skier, the view is breathtaking and brunch at the top is delicious. Repairs usually take place during summer season. Check out the trams schedule and prices at www.jacksonhole.com or click here.
3. The Hole in the Wall in Wyoming may not sound familiar, but the outlaws that hid there might. Have you heard of Butch Cassidy? Jesse James? The Sundance Kid? The trail to get there is not an easy one, and it is recommended that you pack your own water and food. Not that into hiking? How about spending your vacation on a true cattle and horse ranch. The Hole in the Wall’s surrounding area is now home to Willow Creek Ranch. Check out their website to make reservations, learn their history and more at www.willowcreekranch.com or click here.
A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – Wyoming
Thank you for joining e as we explored and discovered Amazing Travel Adventures – Wyoming. My new favorite discovered treasure is the Hole in the Wall Outlaw Hideout. I love hole in the wall places and this one is now on my favorites list. Did your favorite amazing travel adventures from Wyoming make my list? If not, please share in the comments. I love discovering new treasures.
Looking for more Mid-West adventures? Check out my blog post A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – Montana or click here. Discover Glacier National Park, Castle Ghost Town, Montana’s Vortex and so much more. They are must see and must do adventures when in Montana.
Until Next Time,
Erin at Wonder Lesch