Hello and welcome to Can’t Miss Events – Wisconsin. This week’s event destination guide shares conventions, music festivals, film festivals and much more. Let’s discover Can’t Miss Events Wisconsin style. Let’s travel.
TeslaCon – Wisconsin
1. This Can’t Miss Event is a Steampunk immersive experience featuring Artist’s Alley, Celebrity Guests, Panels, Workshops and so much more. Photos courtesy of TeslaCon.
2. November 4 – 8, 2021 at the Madison Marriott West is the place to be. Adult Weekend tickets are $70. VIP tickets have sold out at the time of this post.
3. To discover Hours, Celebrity Guests, Event calendars and more visit www.TeslaCon.com or click here. The theme for their 2021 event is War of the Worlds. Can’t wait to see all of the creativeness!
WisCon – Wisconsin
1. WisCon’s website states they are the world’s 1st feminist science fiction convention. Their mission is to encourage conversations about feminism, gender, race, class and disability. All photos courtesy of WisCon.
2. Their next Can’t Miss Event is scheduled to take place May 27 – 30, 2022. Full Weekend Adult tickets are $65. Free memberships and financial assistance information can be found on their website.
3. To learn more about this amazing Charity Organization, view celebrity guests, panels and more visit www.wiscon.net or click here. The line up of celebrity guests is Can’t Miss!
Big Bull Falls Blues Fest – Wisconsin
1. The Big Bull Falls Music Fest. Their website states they are Wisconsin’s longest running Blues Fest. That’s a whole lot of Blues Music and makes this one of my favorite Can’t Miss Events. Photos from Big Bull Falls Blues Fest.
2. Music is scheduled to be heard August 20 – 21, 2021 at Fern Island Park. 2 Day General Admission tickets are $55. Saturday Only General Admission tickets are $45. All VIP tickets are sold out at the time of this post.
3. To view the 2021 line up, shuttle schedules and more visit www.wausauevents.org/events/blues-fest or click here. Blues Music is good for the soul!
Driftless Film Festival – Wisconsin
1. The DFF showcases Independent films and Local Artists. Photos courtesy of Driftless Film Festival and Molly Christenson.
2. The Driftless Film Festival is scheduled to take place November 4 – 7, 2021. Ticket prices for the 2021 Festival have not been posted on their website at the time of this post. 2019 All Session Pass was $50. Per screening 2019 tickets were $8.
3. For updates, screening schedules and more visit www.dffest.org or click here. The Opera House is a must see all on its own.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Events – Wisconsin.
Thank you for exploring with me and discovering Can’t Miss Events – Wisconsin. Did you discover a new favorite to add to your must see list? The Big Bull Blues Fest had me at Blues Music! Blues Music and the event held on an island is a win, win for me. An island of music is my kind of place! Did your favorite can’t miss event Wisconsin make my list? If not, please add to the comments. I love discovering new treasure!
Looking for more Mid-West can’t miss events? Check out my blog post C Stand for Can’t Miss Events – Minnesota or click here. Discover Meta Con and Galaxy Con. Two Can’t Miss Events held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Minnesota Geek Life is alive and well in Minneapolis!
Until Next Time,
Erin at Wonder Lesch