Sharing another 2 for 1 blog post for Can’t Miss Conventions – New Hampshire and New Jersey. Travel with me through the Best Geek Life the East Coast has to offer.
Queen City Kamikaze – New Hampshire
1. Queen City Kamikaze is a 1 day event held in Manchester, New Hampshire. The event features anime, video gaming, table top gaming, comics and all things sci-if and fantasy.
2. Queen City Kamikaze’s next event is not currently scheduled. 2020 has flooded onto 2021 events and is really messing up Geek Life!
3. Tickets for past events have been $10 for all attendees. Their website currently does not work. If you feel the love for this event let them know on their FaceBook page! Photos courtesy of Queen City Kamikaze.
Granite State Comicon – New Hampshire
1. Granite State Comicon is one of New England’s longest running events. The event hosts celebrity guests, comic books, cosplay, games and all things pop culture.
2. Fingers crossed their next event is scheduled to take place September 18-19, 2021. Adult Weekend Tickets are $40. Adult Saturday Only Tickets are $25. Adult VIP Ticket is $75. Prices are subject to change.
3. For more Granite State Comicon information and updates visit their website at www.granitecon.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Granite State Comic Con and David Lockhart.
Dark Side of the Con – New Jersey
1. Dark Side of the Con is an Underground weekend event held in Parsippany, New Jersey. The event features all things dark, goth and alternative.
2. Their next event is scheduled to take place April 1 – 3, 2022. Adult Early Bird Weekend Tickets are $75. Adult VIP Tickets are $150. Adult Single Day Saturday Tickets are $50.
3. For more Dark Side of the Con information and event updates visit their website at www.darksideofthecon.com or click here. Photos courtesy for Dark Side of Con and Jade Luna.
Derpy Con – New Jersey
1. Derpy Con is a fun event showcasing multi genre, sci-if, fantasy and anime. It is held in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
2. Mark your calenders, their next event is scheduled to take place October 29 – 31, 2021. Ticket prices for the 2021 event are not yet on their website. Past ticket prices were Adult Weekend Ticket $75. Adult Single Day Saturday Ticket $30.
3. For more Derpy Con information and event updates visit their website at www.derpycon.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Derpy Con.
Thank you for traveling with me through the Can’t Miss Conventions – New Hampshire and New Jersey. These are my top picks for the Best Geek Life New Hampshire and New Jersey has to offer. Did your favorite event make my list? If not please share in the comments.
Feeling hungry after attending Queen City Kamikaze and Granite State Comicon? Read my blog post B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – New Hampshire or click here for great recommendations.
Did attending the Dark Side of the Con make you want more things to do New Jersey style? Read my blog post A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – New Jersey or click here. Find out how you can tour the Camp Crystal Lake movie set and get your scare on!
Until Next Time,