This week’s travel destination guide shares Best Food and Best Drinks – New Hampshire. Completing A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – New Hampshire has made me hungry and thirsty. Travel with me for the Best Food and Best Drinks New Hampshire has to offer.
Best Food – New Hampshire
First stop for New Hampshire Foodie Lovers is Tucker’s. Tucker’s is located at 80 South St in Concord, New Hampshire. For more information and menu selections visit their website at www.tuckersnh.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Tucker’s .
1. Tuck’s Morning Burrito – two scrambled eggs, cheddar jack cheese, grilled hash browns, green peppers, onions, black beans, piquante peppers, and pick sauce in a flour tortilla.
2. TJ’s Irish Benny – famous homemade corned beef hash on an English muffin. Topped with hollandaise.
3. Tribal Bowl – two local eggs any style, baby kale, sweet potatoes, quinoa hash browns, mushrooms, caramelized onions, maple sausage, sharp cheddar. Topped with balsamic glaze.
Next New Hampshire Foodie Lovers stop is Urban Farmhouse Eatery located at 184 Lafayette Rd in Hampton, New Hampshire. For more information and menu selections visit their website at www.urbanfarmhouseeaterynh.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Urban Farmhouse Eatery.
1. Wild mushroom scramble with home fries and your choice of toast.
2. The Usual – two eggs any style, house-seasoned home fries or baked beans and your choice of toast.
3. Slow Roasted Corned Beef Hash with onions, served with two eggs any style.Over Served with your choice of toast.
Best Drinks – New Hampshire Sidecar
1. Add to a cocktail shaker filled with ice 1 1/2 ounce apple brandy, 1/2 ounce whiskey, 1 1//2 ounce apple cider, 1/2 ounce lemon juice and 1/2 ounce maple syrup.
2. Cover and shake until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted. Strain into chilled wine glass filled with ice.
3. Grab a New Hampshire Sidecar while spending time at The Hancock Inn & Fox Tavern located at 33 Main St in Hancock, New Hampshire. This B & B has been serving cocktails since 1789. Visit their website at www.hancockinn.com or click here for more information.
Best Drinks – The Fitzgerald
1. Add to a cocktail shaker filled with ice 4 ounces Gin, 1 1/2 ounces lemon juice, 1 1/2 simple syrup and 2 dashes Bitters.
2. Cover and shake until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted. Strain into cocktail glass filled with ice.
3. McGarvey’s has happy hour, karaoke and pool. Who could ask for anything more! Order The Fitzgerald at 1097 Elm St in Manchester, New Hampshire. Visit their website at www.mcgarveysnh.com or click here.
B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – New Hampshire
Thank you for eating and drinking your way through New Hampshire. Did you discover any new must try food or drinks? Do you have your own favorite that didn’t make the list? Share in the comments.
Looking for more New England Best Food and Best Drinks ideas? Read my Blog Post B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – Maine or click here.
Until Next Time,