Hello and welcome to C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – Montana. This week’s travel destination guide is all about Geek Life in Montana. Here I will share my top two favorite convention events. Both of the conventions mentioned below and well known. They have attendees from all over the world attend and absorb the best Geek Life Montana has to offer.
OokiiSora Con – Helena, Montana
1. OokiiSora Con’s first event ever took place in 2018. The creators saw a void and decided to bring a convention to Montana. OokiiSora Con showcases gaming, anime, and all genres of entertainment.
2. The Can’t Miss Convention’s next event is scheduled to take place in July 2021. Adult Advance Weekend tickets are $35.
3. For more information and updates visit their website at www.ookiisoracon.org or click here. Photos courtesy of Ookiisora Con.
MisCon – Missoula, Montana
1. MisCon is a 4 day event held annually over Memorial Day Weekend. It is a must attend event for fans of authors, artists, gaming, celebrity guests and cosplay. One of my favorite things about attending a convention is all of the Cosplay!
2. MisCon’s next event is scheduled to take place May 28 – 31, 2021. It’s theme in Carnival of Wonders. Anything with Wonders in its name has to be amazing, right?! Adult Four Day pass is $60. Adult One Day pass is $30. Only Four Day weekend passes can be purchased in advance online.
3. For more information and updates visit their website at www.miscon.org or click here. Photos courtesy MisCon.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – Montana
Thank you for letting me share my favorite Geek Life Montana style. Did your favorite convention make my list? Share your favorite Can’t Miss Conventions – Montana. Show me your Geek Life Montana!
For more places to go and things to see read my blog post A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – Montana or click here.
Until Next Time,
The A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s of Idaho, USA - Wonder Lesch Blog
[…] Can’t get enough Can’t Miss Events? Read my Blog Post C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – Montana or click here. […]