Hello, and welcome to C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – Kentucky. This next edition of my Travel Destination Guide travels to Kentucky, it is so much more than horse races and Bourbon!
Can’t Miss CONVENTIONS – Kentucky
The number of Conventions held in Kentucky ranks up there with the number of Bourbon bottles created in Kentucky, lots and lots. If you know me at all, you know that I am a Bourbon lover so I digress. I wrote about my two favorite Bourbon Cocktails in my Best Food and Drinks post so, no more Bourbon talk. Conventions. Let’s talk Conventions.
Frankfort Comic Con is a collectors mecca convention located in the Capital City of Frankfort, Kentucky.
1. This event is for fans of comic books, toys, pop-culture, manga and anime, gaming, cosplay, sci-fi and fantasy.
2. Single Day Adult tickets (attendees 11 years of older) are $20. Attendees under 11 years of age are free with paying adult ticket.
3. For more information and event updates be sure to visit their website at www.frankfortcomiccon.com or click here.
LEXINGTON COMIC & TOY CON
Lexington Comic and Toy Convention is Kentucky’s biggest weekend of geekery.
1. Lexington Comic & Toy Convention had been postponed (thanks again 2020). Their next event is scheduled to take place March 25 – 28, 2021.
2. Adult Single Day Saturday ticket is $45. Adult 4 Day All Weekend Ticket is $90.
3. For more information and event updates visit their website at www.lexingtoncomiccon.com or click here.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Conventions – Kentucky
This edition of my Travel Destination Guide has shared my top two Can’t Miss Conventions in Kentucky. Did your favorite make my list? If not share in the comments so I can add to my must see list! Geek Life!
Thank you for reading the A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s of Kentucky. I hope reading about Can’t Miss Conventions has inspired your next vacation or day trip. For more inspiration and travel tips about Kentucky please ready my A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures or click here. B Stands for Best Food and Drinks post or click here.
For some reason I am in the mood for Bourbon! Cheers!
Until next time,