Hello, and welcome to the next Amazing Drinks, Best Brunch and Conventions. Amazing Drinks, Best Brunches, and Conventions that can’t be missed in Indiana. Planning your next vacation or day trip get-away starts right here. Let’s travel.
A stands for Amazing Drinks and Indiana had a couple surprises up its sleeve.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add 1 1/2 ounces Bourbon, 1 ounce apple cider, 1/2 ounce lemon juice and 1/2 ounce maple syrup.
- Cover and shake until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted. Strain into cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Looking for some history to go with your cocktail? Visit The Slippery Noodle Inn located in Indianapolis. The Inn was established in 1850 and originally named the Tremont House. For more information visit their website at www.slipperynoodle.com or click here.
- Add 2 ounces vodka, 1 ounce Kahlua into a cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Top off with 1 splash of heavy cream. Stir. Enjoy.
- Variety is the spice of life. Drinks tasting paired with amazing food is my kind of spice. I highly recommend visiting Cardinal Spirits Distillery & Restaurant located in Bloomington, Indiana. For more information visit their website www.cardinalspirits.com or click here.
B stands for Best Brunches. I love brunch, it’s breakfast without an alarm clock!
Wild Eggs Restaurant is located at 1438 West Main Street in Carmel, Indiana. The food was so fresh and delicious. They offer a nice variety of Breakfast and Brunch items. For more information visit their website at www.wildeggs.com or click here.
- Wild Mushroom and Roasted Garlic Scramble. Wild mushrooms and garlic folded into four scrambled eggs with fresh goat cheese and white truffle oil. Served with skillet potatoes and an Everything muffin.
- Classic French Toast. Thick-sliced sourdough dipped in brandied egg batter with whipped bitter, maple syrup, powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Surfer Girl Omelet. Fresh spinach, wild mushrooms, tomato, cream cheese and onion, topped with diced fresh avocado, pico de gallo, sour cream.
Sophia’s House of Pancakes is located at 5250 Franklin Street in Michigan City, Indiana. They have so much more to offer than pancakes, but I high recommend the pancakes! For more information and menu selections visit their website at www.sophiasmichigancity.com or click here.
- Red Velvet French Toast. Red velvet cake with swirls of cream cheese dipped in batter and grilled. Topped with strawberries and whipped cream.
- Gypsy Skillet. Potatoes, bacon, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion and lots of mushrooms!
- Cinnamon Apple Blintzes. Thin pancakes stuffed with cream cheese and topped with apples and whipped cream.
C stands for Conventions that can’t be missed and it is a great way to walk off all of that Brunch you just ate.
- Elkhart Indiana’s gaming, science fiction, fantasy, horror and pop culture event.
- Their next event is scheduled for March 6-7, 2021. Ticket prices are not listed on their website at the time of this post.
- For more updates and information visit their website at www.hohcomiccon.org or click here.
- Horrorhound Weekend is a three day event featuring celebrity guests, cosplay, films, gaming and vendors.
- Their next event is scheduled for March 19 – 21, 2021. Pre-sale Adult Weekend Ticket is $50. Pre-sale Adult Single Day Ticket is $25.
- For more information and updates visit their website at www.horrorhoundweekend.com or click here.
Amazing Drinks, Best Brunch and Conventions – Indiana
My travel destination guide has shared many Indiana treasures. Did your favorite make my list of Amazing Drinks, Best Brunches, and Conventions? Share any treasures that I may have missed while visiting Indiana.
Thank you for reading the A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s of Indiana. I hope sharing a few of my favorite things in this destination guide has inspired you to start planning your next Indiana vacation or get away. Below are some items I used to plan my Indiana trip, hope they help you as well.
Read my next blog post A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures – Iowa or click here.
Until next time,
**This site contains affiliate links to products I recommend. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.