Hello and welcome to Can’t Miss Events – Arkansas. This week’s event travel destination guide shares Spa Con, Not Just Another Comic Con, Backwards at Mulberry Mountain and Bentonville Film Festival. Let’s explore and discover new treasures Arkansas style.
Spa Con – Arkansas
1. Spa Con is a multi genre entertainment and comic convention. The website states their convention includes pop culture, horror, animation, toys, webcomics and so much more.
2. Their next Can’t Miss Event is scheduled to take place September 18 – 20, 2020 at the Hot Springs Convention Center. Adult Single Day tickets are $20. Early Bird Weekend tickets are $25.
3. To view panel schedules, celebrity guests and so much more visit their website at www.spa-con.org or click here. Photos courtesy of Spa Con.
Not Just Another Comic Con – Arkansas
1. Not Just Another Comic Con showcases Comic Books, Horror, SciFi Fantasy and so much more. Their is something for everyone at Not Just Another Comic Con.
2. NJACC’s next Can’t Miss Event is scheduled to take place August 29 – 30, 2020 at the Little Rock Airport Holiday Inn. Adult Single Day tickets are $15. I did not see Weekend Passes for sale on their website. Photos are courtesy of Not Just Another Comic Con.
3. Their website shares celebrity guests, panel schedules, vendors and so much more. Visit www.notjustanothercomiccon.com for more information.
Backwoods at Mulberry Mountain – Arkansas
1. Backwoods at Mulberry Mountain is an annual music festival. Live music in the Ozark’s is a Can’t Miss Event.
2. This amazing music festival is scheduled to take place June 4 – 7, 2020. Early General Admission tickets are $189. Early Bird Shade tickets are $209. VIP Weekend tickets are $329.
3. For music line-ups, to purchase tickets and more visit www.backwoodsmusicfestival.com or click here. Photos are courtesy of Backwoods at Mulberry Mountain.
Bentonville Film Festival – Arkansas
1. The Bentonville Film Festival is an annual event held in Bentonville, Arkansas. The Festival states it focuses and promotes underrepresented voices of diverse storytellers.
2. Their next Can’t Miss Event is scheduled to take place August 10 – 16, 2020. The Festival will be hybrid in 2020, part online and part in person. Ticket prices range from $12 – $225 to view events and films.
3. Festival packages, film screening schedules and more can be found at www.bentonvillefilm.org or click here.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Events – Arkansas
Thank you for exploring with me and discovering Can’t Miss Events – Arkansas. There is so much to do and see in Arkansas. I am now adding Backwoods at Mulberry Mountain to my new favorites list. Live music is always a favorite can’t miss event for me. Did your favorite Arkansas can’t miss event make my list? If not, please share in the comments below.
Looking for more Southern events to attend? Check out my blog post C Stands for Can’t Miss Events – Mississippi or click here. Discover and explore Biloxi’s Coast Con and Jackson’s Mississippi Comic Con.
Until Next Time,
Erin at Wonder Lesch