Hello and Welcome to Best Food and Best Drinks – Vermont. Here we discover Arizona’s Best Brunch locations, Best Bars and Best Arizona themed cocktails. Let’s discover Arizona style.
Best Food – Arizona
Brunch Cafe is a family owned business serving brunch selections all day long. The Cafe is located at 15507 N Scottsdale Rd Suite 100 in Scottsdale, Arizona. To view more menu selections visit www.brunchcafe.com or click here. All photos courtesy of Brunch Cafe.
1. Benny in a Nest. Poached eggs with hollandaise sauce, diced bacon, Pico design gallo, served over shredded fried potato nest.
2. Berry Berry Crepes. Strawberry brunch cream, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and berry glaze.
3. Irish Egg’squisite Skillet. Corned beef hash, Swiss cheese, two eggs any style over brunch potatoes. Served with toast or pancakes.
Over Easy is a Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch restaurant. All meals are made from scratch and offer modern twists to much loved classics. This Best Brunch location can be found at 140 North Arizona Ave Suite 104 in Chandler, Arizona. For hours and menu selections visit their website at www.eatovereasy.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Over Easy.
1. Waffle Dog. Waffle batter deep fried on a stick and served with real maple syrup and fresh fruit.
2. Chilaquiles. Corn tortilla chips topped with chicken, two eggs, cheddar cheese, ranchero sauce, pico de gallo, sour cream and green onion.
3. Banana Nut French Toast. Buttery slices of brioche dipped in batter, griddled and topped with pecans, bananas and caramel.
Best Drinks – Arizona
Arizona breezes may get hot but, the Arizona Breeze Cocktail is cool and refreshing. The Arizona Breeze is one of my new summertime cocktail favorites.
1. Fill shaker with ice. Add 2 ounces Oola Distillery Gin, 2 ounces Cranberry-Cherry juice and 2 ounces Grapefruit juice. Cover and shake until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted.
2. Strain ingredients into cocktail glass filled with ice. Enjoy your cool Arizona Breeze. Please drink responsibly.
3. Caverns Grotto, also know as Grand Canyon Caverns discovered in 1927, is located in Peach Springs. Caverns Grotto is within a cave over 340 million years old, 200 feet underground and 60 miles from the Grand Canyon. The Grotto serves American style comfort food prepared in the kitchen ground, hoisted, pullied and elevatored to your table. Hours and availability can be found on their website at www.gccaverns.com or click here.
Arizona Sunset cocktails are a great way to end your day anywhere, not just in Arizona.
1. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add 2 ounces orange juice, 2 ounces Altos Tequila, 1 ounce prickly pear syrup and 1 ounce lime juice. Cover and shake until shaker becomes frosty and most of the ice has melted.
2. Strain ingredients into a Collins glass filled with ice. Please drink responsibly.
3. The Sultana Bar is located in Williams, Arizona. This bar is world famous. If you don’t believe me just look at the sign outside its front door. The bar opened its doors in 1912, several years before there was a Route 66. To view calendar events, hours and more visit their FaceBook page.
B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – Arizona
Thank you for joining me as we explored and discovered Best Food and Best Drinks – Arizona. If you have read more than one Best Food and Best Drinks written by me then you know I LOVE Eggs Benedict. I have to say the Brunch Cafe’s Benny in a Nest was a great twist to an old favorite. The use of shredded potatoes versus the muffin adds a whole new level of flavor. Definitely going onto my few favorite things list. Did your favorite Best Food and Best Drinks Arizona make my list? If not, please share in the comments. I love discovering new treasures.
Looking for more brunch locations and cocktails?! Check out my Blog Post: B Stands for Best Food and Best Drinks – New Mexico or click here. Here discover Cowboy Cafe’s The Wrangler, Old Melilla Pastry Cafe’s Huevos Rancheros and so much more.
Until Next Time,
Erin at Wonder Lesch