Hello and Welcome to my next Travel Destination Guide sharing Can’t Miss Events – Alaska. Here I will be sharing Anime Conventions, Sci-fi Fantasy Conventions and International Film Festivals Alaska style! Let’s explore.
Senshi Con – Alaska
1. Senshi Con is Alaska’s top Anime and gaming convention. This Can’t Miss Event is all things Artists, Anime, Cosplay, Gaming, Panels and so much more.
2. Their next event is scheduled to take place September 25 – 27, 2020 at the Denaia Center in Anchorage. Adult Single Day tickets are $45. Adult Weekend tickets are $60.
3. For panel schedules, hours and more visit their website at www.senshicon.org or click here. Photos courtesy of Senshi Con.
Arctic Comic Con – Alaska
1. Arctic Comic Con Alaska is the largest pop culture event in Alaska. This Can’t Miss Event showcases Comic Book artists and authors, Celebrity Guests, Cosplay Contests and so much more.
2. Their next event is scheduled to take place October 31 – November 1, 2020. Adult Singe Day tickets are $25. Adult Weekend tickets are $50.
3. The conventions dates have been changed once so far this year. Check www.articcomiccon.com of click here for more updates as they happen. Photos courtesy of Arctic Comic Con Alaska and John Fernandez at Ondagophoto.com.
Anchorage International Film Festival – Alaska
1. Anchorage International Film Festival is an annual event showcasing the film community. This event offers workshops, film screenings, celebrity parties and so much more.
2. This Can’t Miss Event is scheduled to take place December 4 – 13, 2020. Ticket prices are not listed at this time secondary to unknown restrictions for in person events.
3. The festival was deciding if their event was going to take place as a limited in person event or online. For updates visit www.anchoragefilmfestival.com or click here. Photos courtesy of Anchorage International Film Festival.
C Stands for Can’t Miss Events – Alaska
Thanks for exploring with me and discovering Can’t Miss Events – Alaska. My new favorite is the Arctic Comic Con, a must attend for any sci-fi, fantasy, comic book, gaming, Cosplay fan. They had me at Cosplay. Did your favorite Can’t Miss Event Alaska make my list? If not, please share in the comments. I love discovering new treasure.
Looking to discover more artistic communities? Check out my Blog Post C Stands for Can’t Miss Events – Maine or click here. This post is a special post. It’s a 2 for 1 showcasing the best Can’t Miss Events Maine and Maryland have to offer. Here discover Kids Con New England, Port Con Maine and so much more.
Until Next Time,
Erin at Wonder Lesch