Hello, and welcome to the next edition of my Travel Destination Guide. Next stop Kentucky, it is so much more than horse races and Bourbon!
The number of Conventions held in Kentucky ranks up there with the number of Bourbon bottles created in Kentucky, lots and lots. If you know me at all, you know that I am a Bourbon lover so I digress. I wrote about my two favorite Bourbon Cocktails in my Best Food and Drinks post so, no more Bourbon talk. Conventions. Let’s talk Conventions.
Frankfort Comic Con is a collectors mecca convention located in the Capital City of Frankfort, Kentucky.
1. This event is for fans of comic books, toys, pop-culture, manga and anime, gaming, cosplay, sci-fi and fantasy.
2. Single Day Adult tickets (attendees 11 years of older) are $20. Attendees under 11 years of age are free with paying adult ticket.
3. For more information and event updates be sure to visit their website at http://www.frankfortcomiccon.com.
LEXINGTON COMIC & TOY CON
Lexington Comic and Toy Convention is Kentucky’s biggest weekend of geekery.
1. Lexington Comic & Toy Convention had been postponed (thanks again 2020). Their next event is scheduled to take place March 25 – 28, 2021.
2. Adult Single Day Saturday ticket is $45. Adult 4 Day All Weekend Ticket is $90.
3. For more information and event updates visit their website at http://www.lexingtoncomiccon.com.
This edition of my Travel Destination Guide has shared my top two Can’t Miss Conventions in Kentucky. Did your favorite make my list? If not share in the comments so I can add to my must see list! Geek Life!
Thank you for reading the A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s of Kentucky. I hope reading about Can’t Miss Conventions has inspired your next vacation or day trip. For more inspiration and travel tips about Kentucky please ready my A Stands for Amazing Travel Adventures and B Stands for Best Food and Drinks posts.
For some reason I am in the mood for Bourbon! Cheers!
Until next time,